Friday, August 14, 2015

Open House Weekend has arrived!

 Dori's Minions are excited to be going home.
Dave is hoping to find his forever family very soon.

Spyder's Royal Crew are 6 weeks old and very excited to have their open house this weekend.
We still have 4 little boys avalible and 1 little girl looking for homes.

Winnie's Frozen Fans are 5 weeks old, and are looking forward to visitors this weekend.
We currently have 2 little girls and 1 little boy available from Winnie's litter.

I am really sorry to cheat like this and not post pictues of all of the puppies in separate posts.  On Wednesday I had an altercation with one of our goats, and she won. I ended up feeling very silly at the ER. As the Doctor asked me all sorts of questions that made me giggle. Touching fingers to my nose.  I am fine just a minor concussion, but I have a headache that still makes me cringe and laugh at the same time.
Outsmarted by a silly goat.
Life is full of surprises.  

We are looking forward to a very fun weekend as Dori's puppies start to go home and new families come to visit Spyder and Winnie's puppies.
If you are interested in one of our little darlings please send me an email at
lorettaspins@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your interest in our Bichons.
Loretta

No comments: