Monday, July 27, 2015

Hot July!

Good Morning!
It is going to be another hot day.
I thought I would take a quick minute to say, puppies get hot too!
To keep cool they like,
Water with Ice Cubes
Frozen water Bottles
Damp towels that have been chilled in the freezer

Puppies can overheat very quickly so keep visits outside short and offer lots of water to help them keep cool.
Oh, and I took lots more pictures, I will update the blog later today, but here are the links to the new puppy pictures

Winnie's little ones were very active, so I didn't get good shots of them.  I will try again tonight.
We still have puppies available from all 3 litters.  If you are interested in our Bichons, please send me an email at
lorettaspins@gmail.com

Dori's puppies will also be having open house August 1 & 2nd.  If you would like to come and meet some of our Bichons let us know.
Thank you for viewing our blog,
Loretta

No comments: