Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend


This week I thought I would do something just a little different. The pictures I have posted are of the puppies when they are not groomed, and it has been a couple of rainy days since their last bath. Just to give you an idea of what they look like when they are not freshly bathed.


Leo found his forever family today.
He was super excited, and is looking forward to all sorts of new adventures.


Dandy is looking forward to going home and exploring on Memorial Day!



Our ever loving and regal Louie is going to stay a little bit longer and keep momma company before he heads out to meet his forever family on Friday.
I am sure Momma Fawkes and I will spoil him with lots of love before he heads home.

It has been really nice having the puppies go home over a few weeks,
it keeps the house from becoming "to quiet, to fast".
I did post more action shots of the puppies and if the weather clears up, I hope to take a few more shots of Louie and Dandy now that they have had a bath.
I will post more soon,
Loretta

No comments: