Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Holidays!


Boy the holiday sure has started with a bang!
Friday July 1st, 2011 will be forever marked as the birthday of 5 beautiful puppies.
Rose had a c-section at 2:30 pm.
I am happy to report that Momma Rose and all 5 puppies are doing great.
The little man of the litter was born hungry and complained all the way home from the vets office that he was hungry and wanted his dinner.
Rose was super excited to here him crying all the way home and reassured him his dinner was on the way. It was super cute to hear her little reassuring barks on the ride home. I think we arrived home just after 4 pm and by 5pm Rose was cleaning the puppies and really checking them out. I think she should get a medal for super mommy!
I am still keeping a super close eye on her and the puppies and will be all night.
I did manage to take a few snapshots, for the photo album.

Esme is due on Wednesday, I am really hoping that all goes smoothly and we do not have to make another emergency trip to the vet.

I will update again soon. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday weekend.
Loretta

No comments: