Thursday, October 2, 2008

To the Park!

Yesterday we took another trip to the park in Ames. This time I remembered to bring the camera. Ok, in reality this time I packed a basket with all the puppy toys and treats and had room for the camera, so we were packed and ready to go the night before. I always forget something if I don't prepare ahead of time.

Why do I dress the puppies up?

Mostly training but also it makes them easier to identify in the pictures. They tend to move quickly and a tee-shirt or dress makes editing the pictures much quicker. If they happen to go home to a family that likes to play dress up it is a bonus because they are used to playing.

This is Richard. He is our little explorer, he seems to travel the farthest the fastest. This morning he took and adventure to the other side of the house, I had to quick find a flash light. Of couse by the time I found the flash light he was waiting by the door with this look on his face. I just can't resist that look and swooped him up for some cuddles.



This is Hyacinth. She is just too cute. She loves to cuddle in the Lazyboy with me. She is a quiet little princess, and loves to play dress-up.



This is little Onslow. Onslow is a go getter. When he is tired he likes to lay by my feet for a nap. With the weather getting colder he is my current favorite.

Violet and Emmit have already found homes and are very excited to go home in the next week or so.

This is our little Violet.


And our Emmit.

If you would like to see more pictures
click here

Of course you can always email. We check our email several times a day and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
My email is lorettaspins@gmail.com

We hope to here from you soon. Ta Ta for now.

No comments: