Friday, April 1, 2011

9 Days old


I am very happy to report that all 8 puppies and Momma Fawkes are all doing splendidly!
Mom finished up her antibiodics and is happily spending all of her free time cuddling and caring for her little ones.

The puppies spend all of their time eating and sleeping, but it is amazing how quickly they can crawl when they want to!


The puppies are just thinking about opening their eyes now. In some of the pictures you can just see the beginning of their eyes starting to open.
I uploaded about 50 pictures of the puppies to our photo album. Please check them out.


Off I go, to make Momma Fawkes Lunch! Today we are serving Puppy food in a gravy of puppy milk replacer, plain yogurt and just a dash of powdered liver. Yummy!

I believe that we still have 3 little boys looking for their forever families. Please feel free to send me an email if you have any questions.
lorettaspins@gmail.com

No comments: