Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July Puppies!

Boy did Fawkes keep us on our toes. She really wanted her puppies to have a special birthday that nobody could possibly forget.
Fawkes temperature dropped to 98.3 on Saturday July 3rd and she followed me everywhere I went, so I ended up staying in the living room most of the day. The whole family stayed up until midnight and then the guys went to bed. I ended up putting blankets and pillows down on the floor and laying next to Fawkes. Fawkes and I watched Monk then Stargate Atlantis and some show that was really bad that reminded me of Dungeons and Dragons.
At 3 am the infomercials started, I guess Fawkes thought they were boring because just after 3 am her first puppy arrived.

It was a beautiful little girl. Fawkes had about an hours rest before the next little girl arrived.
The last three puppies arrived 35 minutes apart. Fawkes was soo tired but very happy to finally have the puppies she has been waiting for.

Fawkes and her little ones are doing great. Fawkes had 4 little girls and 1 handsome little boy.
We started a photo album for Fawkes Puppies too!

I also made an album for a few shots of the puppies older brothers and sisters!

The puppies are this big!

We have 4 puppies still avalible from this litter, if you are interested please send me an email and I will send you a copy of our puppy contract.

Have a great week,
Loretta

No comments: