Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Puppies!



I just wanted to give everybody a quick after surgery update.
Rose was very sore and a little bit out of it for a few days after the surgery. So I helped Rose by washing the puppies and changing the bedding twice a day. I also was up every couple of hours at night to make sure that everybody was ok.
Rose is Much better. She loves her puppies and has been taking very good care of them.
Yesterday while she was outside doing her thing, I snapped a few pictures.

Here are the 3 little girls.

And our Little Prince Charmings.

All of the puppies are doing very well.
In the next week or so they should start opening their eyes.

We still have 5 puppies avalible, if you are interested in reserving a puppy please send me an email at lorettaspins@gmail.com

Have a Great Weekend!
Loretta




No comments: