Monday, August 19, 2019

Picnic In the Garden

We had a busy weekend in the country. The puppies had their first car ride and did a great job napping the whole ride.  This afternoon they made their first journey out to the garden to have a quick picnic and then nap while I had an iced coffee.
Well, lets be honest....
I tried to have an iced coffee. But ended up with lots of puppy kisses and giggles.
I am sitting down to edit the 126 shots of the puppies and our adult dogs (who really need a bath) having a great afternoon play.



All 4 puppies are still looking for their forever homes.  This week's pictures are a little off our standard line, we just had fun and I didn't try to keep them separate. I will pick up some collars this week and as soon as the pups have a bath I will take a few more shots so that we can keep the pups identified.  Of this group they are all so different in personality already.  I think they are about a week ahead of past litters and I expect they will be tasting mom's food very soon.
Thanks for looking at our puppies!
Loretta and Gang

No comments: