Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Minnie's Puppies have arrived!


Minnie had 6 beautiful little puppies in the wee hours of January 31st.


3 little girls


and 3 little boys.

Our Birthday Album!

Minnie is doing well and enjoying being a mom. The smallest little girl is struggling, we have been supplimentng moms milk with extra calories to give her a little boost over the last few days. Today we decided that she still needs more and I started her on puppy formula. Right now I am typing with one hand and holding her with the other. Mom is not very happy with me, but I promised to give her back after she ate some formula for me.
Because she is needing some extra help getting started with life I think she needs a nickname, hmmm...
I will have to think about that, maybe she will give me a hint while we are spending time together.
I will update eveybody Soon.
Ta For Now,
Loretta

No comments: