Monday, August 9, 2021

Opal's Little Cowpokes are 2 weeks old!

 

Opal's little Cowpokes are 2 weeks old. And we still have 3 little boys avalible to go home the weekend of September 17th, 2021


Our little Cowpokes all in a row.
There eyes are starting to open too!
Doc Holiday was 14 ounces when we took pictures.
Buffalo Bill was 15 ounces
Davy was 14 ounces
Tex was a big winner at 20 ounces.

For our little cowgirls.
Jane weighed in at 17 ounces.
And Anne also weighed in at 17 ounces.
 More puppy pictures can be found on our photo site.
 
The puppies are still mostly eating and sleeping. They also make the cutest little barks and growls.  
We do still have 3 little princes looking for homes, they will be ready to go home starting the weekend of September 17th 2021. If you are interested a bringing a little Bichon Frise cowpoke home please send me an email at
honeyridgepuppies@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest in our little pups. I hope you have a wonderful week.
Stay Cool,
Loretta & Pups.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you have a puppy that need home?

Unknown said...

I live outside of Stanhope so I am close..
My daughter , Shawn Georgesen told me about you and your puppy..
I lost my bichon about 8 years ago from old age, 18 years old. I have Been thinking about another one. My Soggy was my best friend for a long time.
Please let me know if you have any available.