Sunday, March 1, 2020

Just Starting to open their Eyes!


 Nova's Little ones are not quite 2 weeks old and are starting to peek at the great big world around them. 
I think we may have homes for all the puppies, I should know for sure later today.
 
 Our Princesses are adorable.
 And The princes are very charming.
 Daddy has been very vigilant, checking one the pups often.
Daddy Rampage loves to play and cuddle with pups, but he know they are still too little to play, so he pops over to their box to check on them and let them know is is watching out for them.
I like to say it takes a village to raise puppies. Here we have the whole family checking out the puppies while they took a nap after our photo session.
Opal's little ones have also been checking up on the little pups, they are learning the word careful and No, as they love to nap with the pups but still have to be monitored so they don't try to play with the little ones.
I have been trying to get a picture of them napping together as it is very cute to see the littles napping on top of our older Snowbirds, but as soon as they see me with a camera the older pups jump up and and scatter. :-)
Little Fred was the first older puppy to think he needed to nap with his younger siblings, and he has been encouraging the other pups to do so as well.
The older pups are going to get a bath and pictures this afternoon, but my son needs some help with his car so my helpers are all in the garage. 

I hope that you have a wonderful day, 
Loretta and Pups