Friday, September 13, 2019

Nova's Merry Pups potty training fun!

Happy Friday!
It is hard to believe Nova's Merry Pups will start going home next weekend already. We have been working on potty training the past week. The puppies now go in and out to potty with mom, dad and their aunts.  It is a major accomplishment for me when all 4 come in and out without scattering. First thing in the morning and when I get home from work we have a stampede to the door. I usually end up laughing as I have a mob of puppies around my feet.
 We have one Merry pup left looking for his forever family.
Sir Robin Hood is a real charmer and a bit of an old soul, very patient.

Sir Bentley is looking forward to heading home next weekend.
Sir Bentley is a Royal Charmer, always by my feet looking for some hugs.
 Miss Millie is a Diva when the camera comes out. And she loves to give kisses.
Miss Millie is looking forward to going home with Teddy very soon.

 Teddy is very happy to be going to his forever home with his bestest sister Millie.
Group Photo!!

Nova's Merry Pups also have a potty patch in the house to assist with potty training, however they do prefer to go out and will whine when they need to go.
I like to say that I passively
 potty train with mom and dad being our good examples. So our pups have a good head start, but I would also say that they have a ways to go.  Sometimes they will play and forget to take a moment for themselves. 
However watching them run to the door to go out is one of those heart warming moments of my day. And the puppy kisses are my favorite.
If you are interested in our little pups please send me an email to
honeyridgepuppies@gmail.com
Thank you for checking out our blog.
Loretta and Pups

No comments: