Monday, December 9, 2013

Winnie's Rock And Rollers are 3 weeks old!

First Dinner of Gruel, and the puppies were all Kisses.

 I have to admit it is hard to come up with themed nick names for each litter of puppies.  This litter really had me stumped.  It is Super easy to come up with cute little girl names, but little boys are a little more difficult.  These little boys got me started.  I just couldn't shake calling my little boy with the dark markings the man in black, and then when I was giving the puppies their bath I got stuck on Blue Suede shoes.  I finally found a plethora of little boy names.  But I wanted to narrow our theme, and then I got stuck for little girls.

 I am happy to introduce Winnie's  Rock and Rollers!
 John Denver, we will call him Denver.
 Our Man in Black. Johnny Cash, or Cash for short.
 Elvis, lets hope he doesn't have a hankering to chew on Blue Shoes.
 And Little Sonny, the smallest of the litter.
 Our Little Rockers!

 Please give a round of applause to our Cher.
Momma Cass, or Cass for short.
 And our Little Blondie!
Our Little Rollers!


This week was filled with firsts for the puppies, we had baths, started eating solid foods, moved out of the birthing box and into the playpen, and received Micro-chips.  The puppies are full of energy and excited to see what is behind the couch.  Momma Winnie and I are tired, but enjoying each new experiance the puppies share with us.  The puppies are really starting to shake, rattle and roll (starting to explore the world around them), it won't be long and we will be chasing the puppies around the living room and playing hide and seek.
I took over 200 pictures this week, but was able to weed it down to 140.
I have also created a facebook page for,
So that our past, present and future puppy owners can see pictures of our puppies, adult dogs and post pictures of their puppies.

We still have 3 little boys looking for their forever families, if you are interested in one of our Rock and Rollers, please send me an email at
lorettaspins@gmail.com

Have a wonderful week!
Loretta

No comments: