Sunday, July 3, 2022

Our little Trek fans are so cute. Sulu

 Happy Sunday! I am busy editing puppy pictures and having lots of ohh and ahhs.

I just had to share a few quick picks as I edit.... These are a few shots of Sulu a cute little guy who enjoyed playing to the camera this afternoon.

 We still have several puppies waiting to find their forever families.




If you are interested in a little prince or princess, please email me at 

                                                                                        honeyridgepuppies@gmail.com

Our little guys are $1,000 with a neuter agreement and our gals are $1,400 with a spay agreement.

                                                                        I hope you have a wonderful afternoon, 

Loretta and Pups.


1 comment:

shroomsbuyonline said...

Hi There,

Thank you for sharing the knowledgeable blog with us I hope that you will post many more blog with us:-

Home - Buy Aussie puppies Online, Aussies are a very versatile breed, they were originally bred for herding but their love for human................
E-Mail : contact@butchshepherd.dog
Click here for more information:- more info